well, 1.1 is in beta now so ideally no more features, but maybe we just call
this a bug fix for now..

I guess the first suggestion might be a batch email option with a summary
presented at the top of the mail...that would almost have to be on a per
notifier though, but that is made easier by the group level inherited
notifiers...That is another db schema change though :)

We could alter the notifications to prepare web reports that have the links
mailed out, and suppress mails based on time or if a given link has been
mailed recently.

what conditions do we find the highest lvl of easily ignorable mails go out?

I can think of things like SCM outage and things like that...out of memory
errors...

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell