Yes!  I use that as well. I closed todays session with it in fact.

Laurie

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, October 22, 2022, 5:33 PM, Tepfer, Seth via Contra Callers
<contracallers@lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:

#yiv7442289276 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Victor and Mary
One of my favorite double progression dances is ADPD by Donna Calhoun. I used
it to close out last nights CCD ATL
contra!http://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/hosted/Donna_Calhoun.html#adpd

ADPD (Awesome Double Progression Dance)

by Donna Calhoun

duple, improper

A1)

   - 4-in-Line Down the hall (Actives in center); turn single
   - Return; Bend the Line

A2)

   - Circle Left
   - Left Hand Star

B1)

   - Balance and Swing NEXT neighbor

B2

   - Lines Forward and Back
   - Actives Swing

This is one of the easiest double-progression dances I know. I often do this as
a no-walkthrough dance.

This dance was written in desperation one night when I was calling our local
dance and I left my cards on the kitchen table. It Worked!! I intended to call
it The Panic Button in honor of its origin but events conspired against that
name. Robert Cromartie picked it up from me at Feet Retreat then called it at
his local dance. Afterwards Gene Hubert asked him "What was the name of that
awesome double progression dance?" Robert wrote that as the title on his card
and later submitted it to Larry Jennings under the name ADPD for inclusion in
the next incarnation of Zesty Contras. (GIVE and Take) Since the new name was
about to appear in print, it won.

Seth Tepfer, MBA, CSM, PMP (he, him, his)
Senior IT Manager, Emory Primate CenterFrom: Victor Gascon via Contra Callers
<contracallers@lists.sharedweight.net>