Since all these easy dances are fresh on my mind.

I think we don't see many new compositions being written because it's
difficult to find ones that aren't like, a simple variation on an existing
dance.
There's a longstanding discussion on "what constitutes a new dance", and
I'm unsure there's a clear or agreed-upon answer.
I think we all understand that 99% of dances are derivative - it's rare we
get a dance that adds a new choreography tool to contra that can be used
more than once or twice, yeah?
I do think there's a general consensus that swapping two nearly-equivalent
moves doesn't count (swapping the order of 2 zero moves, swapping a right
and left through for chain, vice versa, changing a balance and swing to a
dosido and swing, etc)
But ... it's unclear how many simple swaps may constitute "new", yeah? 2?
3?
I remember Bob Isaacs taught a general "25% of the dance" as a rough
guideline.

I digress.

Yours is:
A1: N B+S
A2: Larks Alle L, PS
B1: LLFB, R+L Thru
B2: Circle L 3/4, Bal, Pass Thru

Wedded Bliss, by Mark Goodwin:
A1: N DSD + S
A2: Larks Alle L, PS
B1: P Prom, LLFB
B2: Circle Left 3/4, Bal, Pass Thru

So, is 3 small transpositions more than a variation of Mark's dance?
Me, personally? Hm, it could go either way.
I personally do not like a promenade into Long Lines, so, I prefer your
version.
Pass through to do-si-do is a fun transition, too, and I have a _ton_ A1 N
B+S dances in my box.

There's also Lisa Greenleaf's After the Solstice:
A1: N B+S
A2: LLFB, Larks Alle L
B1: P B+S
B2: R+L Thru, Circle L 3/4, Pass Thru

In this case, your dance moves a balance from Partner to Ring, and puts the
Partner Swing in the A and the LLFB in the B (and I like a long lines at
the top of the B, too)
Another 3-small variations, and in this one, it's all the same moves.
But it's enough different that I'd keep both versions in my box.

I also have Chama River Reel, by Merri Rudd:
A1: N R Shoulder 'Round + Swing
A2: LLFB, Larks Alle L
B1: P B+S
B2: P Prom, Circle L 3/4, Pass Thru

... which is clearly the same as After the Solstice but the entry-to-PS
changed and the R+L Thru for Prom swapped.
Which came first? *shrug* I have both in my box, though, even though I put
Appetizer and Push the Button on the same card as variations of the same
dance.

And then I have my dance I wrote in the Before Pandemic times, which I
never really got a chance to publish or call more than once, Turtle Twirl:

A1: N B+S
A2: Pass Thru Across, N Cali Twirl*, Robins Alle R
B1: P B+S
B2: Circle L 3/4, Bal, P Cali Twirl
* (basically a R+L Thru flourish written as a variation)
... which I have marked on my card as a variation of A1 Reel:

A1:
Circle Left 3/4, Balance, Partner Cal Twirl
A2: New Neighbour Balance & Swing
B1: R&L Thru, Ladies RHT 3/2
B2: Partner Balance & Swing

... I'm laughing at myself, because I realize is two moves different from
The Big Hello from my original thread, which I clearly forgot about my
older dance, and hasn't gotten to The Caller's Box.

So, I'm likely transcribing this as a variation and noting both dances and
authors, lol:
A1: N DSD + S
A2: Larks Alle L, PS
B1: LLFB, R+L Thru