On 2023-01-11 10:42 p.m., Joe Harrington via Contra Callers wrote:

[Thanks] for the idea of using spiral-bound cards rather than drilling my own. Now I might actually do it...

Isaac, try Staples: [...]

Note that for edge-notched cards, you need a fairly sturdy card stock to survive multiple selections. Spiral-bound index cards will probably work, but I doubt the paper in a spiral-bound notebook would be up to it.

It occurs to me that you might be able to make custom cards in a laser-cutter. (Maybe there's a local maker-space that has one.)

-Michael