I call Hot Buttered Rolls by Perry Shafran and sometimes modify the B1 to “pass
P, shadow DSD” and then invite them to sort out with their shadow as to what
they want to do.
https://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/thecallersbox/dance.php?id=7821
<https://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/thecallersbox/dance.php?id=7821>

Same with "Vote with Your Feet" by Bob Isaacs.
https://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/thecallersbox/dance.php?id=1956
<https://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/thecallersbox/dance.php?id=1956>
In this video you can hear me say “do something” when it comes to that part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKP1xR-fjgk&ab_channel=albatrossace101

Jacqui