Hi All,

Thanks so much Jacqui, Maia, and Joe for chiming in on playful strategies
and dances. I'm sorry I didn't write back sooner but this was JUST the kind
of stuff I was looking for.
I love these types of moments as a dancer and would like to bring more of
them to the dance floor as a caller.

Thank you :) :)
Emily in Ottawa