I personally plan to start teaching this modification as an option for a
swing in my beginner's lesson. I'm just curious as to whether there's a way
one can quickly signal that you'd like to do this modified swing instead of
the traditional ballroom... Like, if you want to ricochet through a Hey for
Four, you put your hands up in front of you; if you want to twirl/be
twirled, you raise your joined hands (and the other person can decide
whether to oblige or not). Is there a quick signal that allows one to
quickly get into this modified swing without needing a verbal discussion
about it?