I made a screencast showing exactly what I am doing.  Please advise?

https://asciinema.org/a/R5Oo9BYsPuQMBYfpjGI29D1fM
<https://asciinema.org/a/R5Oo9BYsPuQMBYfpjGI29D1fM>

I have never seen “ExampleProvider Session Initiated”, no matter what I do.  It
feels like the most basic “hello world” program doesn’t even work with Nitrogen
anymore :(

-Ryan Dietrich