On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Faseela K <faseel...@ericsson.com> wrote:

> [...]

That could get tricky - there may be issues with transitions and
notification delays/timing where possibly no one processes an event at the
time it's received. Also that seems like it would tie the code to a
specific shard configuration which may not be desirable.

Perhaps what you want is a DataBroker-like API that only performs the
operation if the shard leader is local. So all nodes get a DTCN and commit
a write operation but only one node actually executes it.