hi,

philippe Libat a écrit :

> hi,
>
> Sveinar Søpler a écrit :
> >
> > Is it possible to do nat'ing like this :
> >
> > I have 128 public ip adresses from my ISP. I want to run several servers++
> > and want all my machines to use the public ip's i have from my ISP. Also
> > when i connect out from one of my machines to external source, like an FTP
> > server or IRC server, i want this to be connected "from" my "real" ip, and
> > not the firewall ip.

> > Sveinar Søpler
> > Servicekoordinator
> > Tech Computers
> > Tlf  : 22896022
> > Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> Yes, another good topology and features for the next product.
>
> If I summary your question:
>
> you want to make a static adress translation ( public network to private
> network, or n to n mapping ).

Your configuration. with masquerading and virtual ip should work,

i've tested your architecture.

here is the configuration.

add a config file (depend on your internet interface and external ip
range )
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth2-range0
IPADDR_START=193.1.12.49
IPADDR_END=192.1.12.250
CLONENUM_START=0

add static forwarding rules in /etc/sysconfig/lvs
-A -t 193.1.12.49:80 -s wlc
-a -t 193.1.12.49:80 -r 192.168.2.84:80 -m -w 1

complete with your forwarding range.

you can modify bastille-firewall.conf and add all your internet virtual
ip in PUBLIC_INTERFACE variable.

This one work fine.

have fun.