I have tested Securepoint firewall, and even though I messaged the service
staff there, I did not get any good answer from them about how to set this
up.

The only configuration I was able to see was the "internal net -> 1 ip
adress". It could be that I am totally ignorant here, but I must say that
setting up Windows2000 server after 10 minutes.. Everything I ever wanted
was up and running :)

I know this can be done using Linux.. Of course, but my problem is HOW? :)
The typical "helping hand" in the Linux community is to direct someone to a
"howto" document that contains nothing but old examples for like 2.0.36
kernel.. With lots of links to files that no longer excists.. That will not
do me any good when running e.g. Mandrake 8.0 with 2.4.x kernel.. Right? :)

Remember.. All what I do here has to be documented as seen from an Network
Admin role.. And not something that is impossible to reproduce... It's not
that simple to document patching odd .c files to get the kernel to compile
without errors you know.. :) Should be easier than that...

Sveinar Søpler
Tech Computers AS
Tlf  : 22896022