Hi!

Thanks for the reply!

My isp has given me the ip range x.x.x.34 - x.x.x.60 with the netmask
of 255.255.255.224

My mandrake security box is on x.x.x.48

My Web server is on x.x.x.50

all the office traffic is on the other side of the MDK security with
ips like : 192.168.1.15

Yes, all office traffic ports are open at this point.  but it seems
like the default route goes straight out to the gateway x.x.x.33, and
does not hit the local network.  We also have a web server located at
the ISP with an ip in the same range x.x.x.20 that the office
machines cannot see either.

>  >         First, I have set up a web/ftp server outside the firewall,
>>  and everything works, but the machines inside the firewall cannot see
>>  it.  I need to set up some routing rule for this?  What is the
>>  preffered methiod to do it?
>
>What is your topology?
>
>You've got a public network assigned by your ISP, and you've put a
>dedicated machine on this external lan ?
>
>Did you open the Web port and ftp port in the "office traffic" menu?

Yes all office ports are open

Thanks again!

-ed-