"Thomas, Stephen W-CONT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> You say the problem may come from the dhcp client. Is this the client on
> Mandrkae Security that get's it's IP address from my ISP? Because, I am not
> using DHCP on my internal network. If it is the client on Mandrake Security
> it is strange that it worked in RC1 but not in RC2. Oh well, I'll try SNF
> and see if maybe there is a change. Thank you for your help.

hi again,

oh, it worked with RC1 ?
Oups, we didn't make any modifications in that area, AFAIK, for RC2.

You're saying that you get fileterd packets in logs.
Have you tried to restart bastille-firewall ?
Also, check that the http traffic is still allowed in office traffic...

sincerely,
--
Florin                  http://www.mandrakesoft.com