Thanks Dippy,

I'll check all those out and get back to the list.  We may not have GLX
extensions in X, like some of those messages say, but I'll verify.  I'm
headed down to TN, so I won't be back online until tomorrow most likely.
I'll try to patch bluefish to call up mozilla or konqueror.  You might
want to have a look at quanta+, it has it's own viewer built in.

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA      http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/