DRI is not in the 2.4.4 kernel on PPC.  It failed to build and I did not
pursue trying to patch it.  Maybe the next go-round. Although it won't
help you guys that are already installed, I'm trying to fix the issue with
diskdrake gettig the device numbers all out of sync with anything but
Apple_Free at the end of the drive, since I see a few negative comments
towards Mandrake PPC on some of the other lists due to this issue, after
it wipes out someones MacOS =(

Stew