On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Henrik Edlund wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Stew Benedict wrote:
>
> SB> A subtle bash bug (or configuration)- try "exec bash" and then do
> SB> it.  I also seem some odd bash behavior in some RPM builds (MOL,
> SB> hylafax), that use bash scripts, if I try to do it via telnet,
> SB> that goes away at the console.
>
> You don't have any idea yet what is causing this? Does the bash package in
> cooker still have this behaviour?

Maybe I should let you prioritize my tasks ;^)  It's an annoyance but not
a showstopper so I haven't focused on it.  In case you haven't noticed,
I'm pretty much a 1 man show here and PPC is not my only responsibility.

To answer your question - yes cooker behaves the same.

> Also, another comment. The "msec" package. I never had a choice in the
> package list if I wanted this package or not.

[stew@powerbook-cooker SPECS]$  rpm -qi -requires basesystem | grep msec
msec

> Hmm, and also, when I try to play mpeg movies with the included mpeg
> player (from lokigames) the picture is blue-ish. Is this a known bug?

Program name?  I haven't had the luxury to play with many mpegs.
If you can tell me the program name I'll look at it.

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA      http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/
PPC Faq: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-cooker-ppc&m=99441208917647&w=