On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Henrik Edlund wrote:

> SB> Program name?  I haven't had the luxury to play with many mpegs.
> SB> If you can tell me the program name I'll look at it.
>
> "plaympeg" on the xterm command line. The gtk version is something that
> starts with a g... :-) I'll install Xine tomorrow anyway to get my DVDs
> playing, and I believe it can play MPEG-1's as well.

Tried this trailer:

http://www.pocketmovies.net/images/movies/warcraft3.png

Worked fine on my cooker system. Also tried an audio MP3 and it was OK.

Also tried in my not quite final (doesn't have the late-breaking KDE2.2),
and it also worked.  I'm using the ati X driver in both cases. Colors
looked fine.

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA      http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/
PPC Faq: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-cooker-ppc&m=99441208917647&w=