On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 01:29:19PM -0200, Rafael Pereira Rigues wrote:
> Also, it's me or there's no source for security updates yet? When I try
> to update the mirror list on the RPM tool, it comes empty.

There is a bug in rpmdrake that stops this from working.  Supposedly if
you install the rpmdrake update from the updates dir it should work.
Unfortunately I haven't ever gotten this to work.

You can find updates at:
ftp://ftp.wtfo.com/pub/linux/Mandrake/updates/ppc/8.0/RPMS

Similar paths should work on other servers that carry Mandrkae updates.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence.
Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without
fighting." -Chinese philosopher Sun Tzu