Hello!

I have been driven over the edge with this problem. I can successfully
install Mandrake 8.0 PPC on my Rev.B Bondi iMac and I can get the
bootloader installed (yaboot). Yaboot can boot Mac OS, the CDROM, and
the Open Firmware but I can never get Linux to boot. I either get
can't find the image.

I have tried everything I could find on the web, in the document pages
and I have posed this question on many Forums but I have not ever gotten
answer. It seems that everyone can get the damn thing booted , and then
have problems afterwards or have problems with the bootloader, but I
don't have any troubles with install/configuration just booting.

I am extremely frustrated and getting to wits end with Mandrake in
general because of the endless problems I have been having with PPC 8.0
and the horrid PC 8.1 version. Please help me, after three months of
frustration I need answers. I so much would like to run Mandrake on both
my machines but I really need help getting going on my iMac. (The PC 8.0
runs just fine for me.)

Aaron Stechesen