On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 12:18:05PM -0600, Aaron Stechesen wrote:
> True, but my iMac supposedly shouldn't fall in this catagory either. I
> am quite sure that this is the problem. Especially if it is one of the
> first G3 i books. If everything else is working and there is no
> configuration error in the yaboot.conf which you can reach by typing
> rescue when you get the yaboot prompt screen. Then go through the
> choices like you are going to install and then you will get to a console
> rescue screen eventually.

Umm you said your iMac was Rev.B Bondi Blue.  Which is listed on the
site I gave you.

The only known laptops to be affected are Powerbook G3's.  Not iBooks.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live in such times. But
that is not for them to decide.  All we have to decide is what to do
with the time that is given us."