On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 04:24:50PM -0800, Ian White wrote:
> The config file didn't have any drives configured, but says "Device can
> for instance be /dev/hda, /dev/hda6 or /dev/sda4." and all of the
> commented out examples are full drives, instead of partitions.
>
> A giant warning should probably be put there saying that it is a bad idea
> to specify a device such as /dev/hda. And maybe tell people to run pdisk
> -l to see which partitions are marked as Apple_HFS and to only include
> those and the cdrom.

Yeah that's what I meant.  Before the /dev/hda was turned on so if you
just ran it without editing the config file it would hose your
partitions.

But a warning might not be a bad idea.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi