On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Janne Karjanlahti wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > Didn't setup kernel/initrd in BootX to boot the system?
> > (check the BootX folder on the CD)
> >
> > Stew Benedict
>
> Ok, it works now. Thank you.
>
> By the way, I think I found a little bug or something. When using
> graphical install and selecting packages to install I selected
> nothing, ie. I
> wanted very minimal installation. It then asked question about how
> minimal installation I wanted. There were three choises, and I
> selected
> the second. Can't remember exactly but I think it is "recommended"
> choice. Then it says " Undefined subroutine &install_any::set
> DefaultPackages called" and installer falls back to the drive
> partitioning
> stage. I tried it twice and it failed. It works ok when I selected
> something
> to install.

Thanks, the "minimal install" is fairly new, and I may be missing a
portion of the relevant code from x86.  I'll check it out.

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/PPC/FAQ/
Cooker-PPC IRC:  irc.openprojects.net/#cooker-ppc