Ben,
I know this version of Netscape is from yellowdog. No problem with that.
it's a better version than mandrake because of the java lib.

I saw what Stew has said about java, so i'll test it on mozilla, galeon and
konqueror.

My problem right know is that i can't install plugins on netscape. it seems
to ignore the /root/.netscape/plugins directory. Mozilla can import those
plugins from netscape and konqueror also.
The mouse wheel doesn't work on netscape - wonder why?

Jeroen,
thanks for the Java link (Stew as pointed to it)
The link to the flash plugin that you send by mistake is also nice, i'll
try to compile it.

do you know other plugins for ppc browsers?

Thank you all
--
Crie o seu email gratuito no mail.pt
http://www.mail.pt