I'm not in the club but I will be sign up right away ;-)

I am so happy about the renewed enthusiasm and that Vincent
installed Mandrake even on his ibook :-). BTW I don't have
a Mandrake partition on my powerbook right now but I will
hopefully after this weekend.

I guess what we need now is a bit more publicity about the Mandrake
club ppc advantages, maybe on some of the linux ppc lists/forums?
the mandrake page? it might have been there already I haven't checked.
It should be totally obvious to somebody installing linux on ppc
that the mandrake club is the way to go..

Stew do you have a list of the 68 packages that do not build?
not that I can help but just curious...

Platypus
aka Ornitorinko