Le ven 11/07/2003 à 15:01, Christian Walther a écrit :

> The AppleScript applet that should automate the BootX setup has some
> flaws too. Try it, but don't be surprised if it doesn't work - I
> recommend you configuring BootX by hand. I don't know the necessary
> options offhand, but if you have problems just ask and I'll look it up.

You were right about the install scripts, they didn't work. I started
BootX and chose all.gz as the ramdisk, and set the value to 34000. The
installation starts, asks for the install media, chose CDROM. THen the
program starts to load from memory (as with the other MDK installs on
other platforms), but when the graphical interface comes up for the
install, the screen is corrupted : monochrome, huge text, buttons
displaced, impossible to select anything. Is there a way around this
other than via a text install ?

Alex.
--
Alex Thurgood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>