Le ven 11/07/2003 à 19:11, Stew Benedict a écrit :

> Yes, exactly.  If you install BootX into the system folder, you can set
> the default to either roll into MacOS or Linux, but you'll always be a bit
> of the way into MacOS before that happens.

Ok, finally got it to install, but I now have two problems :

1) when you create the accounts initially, the keyboard is mapped with
US style mappings (I think, but would anyone care to confirm), but when
you reboot, the mappings are changed to the locale you have selected -
in my case French, and now I can't for the life of me get into the root
account (well I will be able to eventually, once I've found out where
the keys I typed initially have been moved to) - aarrgh, frustration
city !!

2) THe video config parameters didn't work, so init 5 doesn't get
started. Of course, you need to be root to use XConfigurator or
Drakconf. BTW, what's the difference between pmac and the supplied ATI
driver module ? It appears that it didn't want to play with my ATI
settings.

TIA,

Alex

--