Le ven 11/07/2003 à 17:28, Stew Benedict a écrit :

> Yes, BootX does all it's work from the MacOS side.
> kernels and initrd's for the installed system are provided.
> Did you delete your MacOS partition or something?

Ah that would explain a lot. The obvious answer is that I did of course
when I resized the partitions with the Drake utility (doh !!). Does this
mean that I always have to boot into MacOS9 first before booting Linux ?

I'm sorry if I appear a bit dim but I really haven't quite got the hang
of this yet.

I consequently reinstalled MacOS9 onto its own little partition and left
the rest free with the Mac disk utility tool and am going to try again.

Alex.

--
Alex Thurgood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>