> On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Michael Irving wrote:
>
> > As far as I see you haven't fixed the RTC bug.
>
> It's not a bug, it's an opinion.
> My RTC is set to GMT, because that's the way it's usually done on FreeBSD
> and Linux works in both modes...
WEll how is it supposed to work as when installing it ask if you're running GMT
in the RTC and I said no but ended up with GMT anyhow?!?!

> > And is my netcard module supposed to go into the initrd or something
> > as since I upgraded to the new kernel I have to insmod eepro100;ifup
> > eth0 to get my card in working order.
>
> Network modules don't go into the initrd unless you're booting from NFS.
> Did you do a depmod -a?
> [
root@i /root]# depmod -a
/lib/modules/2.2.13-pre4mdk/pcmcia/netwave_cs.o: unresolved symbol(s)
/lib/modules/2.2.13-pre4mdk/misc/eepro100.o: unresolved symbol(s)
/lib/modules/2.2.13-pre4mdk/misc/wavefront.o: unresolved symbol(s)

Michael Irving