Hoyt wrote:

> [...]

Running on cassini, i setup ppp from linuxconf as always, using pap
authentification
to my ISP and there seems to working fine no problems here... (so far)

but I also noticed this when my ipchains script starts.

 /sbin/depmod -a
/lib/modules/2.2.13-pre4mdk/pcmcia/netwave_cs.o: unresolved symbol(s)
/lib/modules/2.2.13-pre4mdk/misc/wavefront.o: unresolved symbol(s)

what's that supposed to do with it?

Sergio Korlowsky