On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Michael Irving wrote:

> > My RTC is set to GMT, because that's the way it's usually done on FreeBSD
> > and Linux works in both modes...
>
> WEll how is it supposed to work as when installing it ask if you're running GMT
> in the RTC and I said no but ended up with GMT anyhow?!?!

It's something I consider a kernel bug - the setting has to be made at
kernel compile time.
Since there's no "compiling your kernel" step in the installer, we can't
respect this setting as far as APM is concerned, so we have to decide on
either GMT or No-GMT for all installations.

> root@i /root]# depmod -a
> /lib/modules/2.2.13-pre4mdk/pcmcia/netwave_cs.o: unresolved symbol(s)
> /lib/modules/2.2.13-pre4mdk/misc/eepro100.o: unresolved symbol(s)
> /lib/modules/2.2.13-pre4mdk/misc/wavefront.o: unresolved symbol(s)

Please try kernel 2.2.13-2mdk - I don't think that one has an eepro100
problem.

LLaP
bero