Hello Lorne,

Thursday, Thursday, September 23, 1999, you wrote:

Lorne Shantz> I was disappointed to find that the new 6.1 release seems to still be
Lorne Shantz> broken. It will NOT allow me to auto probe my Adaptec AHA1542 SCSI host
Lorne Shantz> adapter. I even tried sending it manual info. Not positive if I got the
Lorne Shantz> syntax right or not, but it sure isn't detecting it properly. I keep
Lorne Shantz> getting reset bus failed etc. The older versions worked as I recall.

could someone try the Adaptec 2940UW? thats the one I have...

Best regards,

tracer

mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTE: 1 MAILRUN PER DAY ONLY