Kaixo!

On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 09:25:44AM +0100, allxsan wrote:

> Hello, this morning I get a new BIG surprise :-)))
>
> About 100MB of updated packages, including kernel-2-2.13-23 (23!) but nothing
> new for installation :-(

You should exclude the files that are too big or that doesn't
interest you.

> exchange packages. If this is the case, please can you exchange the files
> internally and post in the public cooker mirrors only the checked packages?

But sometimes some errors are discovered after the packaging has been done.

> Excuse me, but this seems to me like a cvs repository.

In some sense it is.
It is a developmet tree; but instead of being restricted to MandrakeSoft
employees only anyone can have access to it; check the files, use them
if they please him, or improve them.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga