Hello, this morning I get a new BIG surprise :-)))

About 100MB of updated packages, including kernel-2-2.13-23 (23!) but nothing
new for installation :-(
Last week I get a new xfree but after two hours a new xfree is out. I have seen
fmirror deleting just downloaded ( and not used )packages :-(

I know that cooker is experimental but I doesn't have the time to configure a
working system, a working compiler, a working GNOME... everything changes in a
few hours.

In italy the phone bill is charged by minute, this mean that it's not only a
time related problem but also cost too much for me.

ISDN 64k connection need some time for download -20,-21,-22,-23 kernels, and
sometimes kernel 2.2.xx is out twice a day

I don't know if Mandrake team works in the same office/building or need to
exchange packages. If this is the case, please can you exchange the files
internally and post in the public cooker mirrors only the checked packages?
I don't mean the stable version but something that must be tested in a working
environment.
Don't know why I have to download two kernel's a day, two xfree, the GNOME
desktop but the italian installation still not working at all :-((

Excuse me, but this seems to me like a cvs repository.

Bye
Alessandro

E-Mail: allxsan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 02-Nov-99