Pixel wrote:

> "Lord And Master;)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > not to mention I noticed that if you select expert mode it installs the
> > hack kernel and dose not give you the option not to install.
> >

> in fact that's not so simple. The problem is if you ask to install kernelcfg. It
> requires kernel and both hackkernel and kernel-2.2.13 provides it. And the nasty
> code takes the first :(

Ok that makes sence.

> i must do something about it, but i don't know what yet :(
> (the same problem exists with postfix&sendmail too)

I have noticed that as well ended up just configuring postfix and leaving sendmail
out this time around.

there is also a conflict with the conf.modules and ppp when you have both 2.2.13
and the 2.3.21 kernels install.

OH almost forgot the latest installs for the grahpical install complain about the
aha152x module being compiled for the wrong kernel.
:)