David Hart wrote:

> What's this? A DrakX based releease so soon? Taken from linuxtoday:
>
> "Linux Mandrake Gold Pack 2000 can be
>    preordered at LinuxComponents.COM
>      Dec 3rd, 02:19 UTC
>
>    Mandrake Software will announce the release of Mandrake Gold Pack 2000 on
>    December 10
>
>    LinuxComponents.COM allows users to preorder this product for a low price of
>    $62.95 (retail: $79.95) with free shipping.
>
>    The new product will have a better installation procedure and will be easier to
>    use."
>
>         Hmmmm......
>
> --
> David Hart
> Vincity Design
> *Proudly sent from Linux Mandrake 6.1*

Well... I have been testing "cooker" for quite long time, and actually is a lot
easier to install
I believe (I might be wrong) but it should be based on cooker.
As I reply to this message, Just finished an upgrade from Helios (6.1)
and the upgrade went thru without a problem.

--
           M A N D R A K E
* The Friendliest of ALL Linux Distros *