On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Sergio Korlowsky wrote:

> Tom... why don't you 'upgrade to cooker from your helios instalation?
> is what I did, and it works ok.  (Considering I do not have any sensitive
> data) ;-)
>
> and thanks for the tip Pixel...!

I've been meaning to, it's just hard to keep up with Cooker with a 56k
modem.  One minute you think you have everything, then you run fmirror
again and see there's suddenly a new 50MB of stuff to download. ;)

Also I tried installing Cooker a little under a week ago, but DrakX
crashed on me and I didn't have time to tinker with it... but there is new
stuff in the mdkinst dir so maybe it won't crash on me after I retrieve
that... but now I have 70MB of RPM's to get too.

I probably will install Cooker after I finish getting re-caught up, but I
was thinking it would be nice to just get the DrakX stuff and try it with
helios. :)

-Tom