If I don't wanna download all the rpms, can I just leave the ones I don't
want out of the RPMS directory and expect the install to work just fine
excluding all the ones I don't have or do I have to do a little modifying?

I also have a recommendation for future installers: A lot of ADSL users in
the USA and and Canada have to use the PPPoE protocol now instead of DHCP.
It would be really nice to be able to do an ftp install using PPPoE.  The
clients are pretty stable now and I think that SUSE even includes one in
their distro...

Eddy Cooper