Scott Haug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Thu, Dec 30, 1999 at 03:10:21PM +0100, Pixel wrote:
> > Scott Haug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >

> > > Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?  Or am I going crazy?
> >
> > it is a known problem of the SVGA X server for 3dfx's (at least some of them)
> >

> That would make sense.  I have a Voodoo Banshee.  The other individual who had
> similar problems also has a Voodoo Banshee.

If that can help you, try to compile the xfree86 3.9.x snapshot,
i'm using them on a voodoo3 card, and do not have such problem
( and 3d is implemented using dri, which is cool :) ).

Else, watch linux.3dfx.com for updated stable X server...

--
                   -- Yoann,  http://www.security-addict.org
     It is well known that M$ products don't call free() after a malloc().