Hallo,

I think I found some bugs in Oxygen - installer:

1. Installation: It was not detected, that OS/2-Boot manager is
installed!!!
   I choose "Install in boot partition" (NOT MBR!!!) but LILO was into
MBR istalled.
  Only in "Expert-mode"  I has a opportunity to install it correctly
(hda7 on place of hda).
2. I choose "Russian" in installation and  I ended with system WITHOUT
cyrillic-fonts
   installed (all was not readable!!!!)

3. XKill and Kppp icons are not assigned (only "?" on desktop)
4. For all users there is no icons for DOS_hda1... (for "root" is all
OK)

5. I choose mount point /os2 for my OS/2-partition, but it was no icons
on desktop assigned to it
  (like it was made for VFAT/FAT16 partitions)

6. I have only one CD-ROM icons on desktop  assigned to /mnt/cdrom2
   I have two : first CD-ROM (/mnt/cdrom) and second CDR (/mnt/cdrom2)

7.Users can not unmount cd-roms and can't eject it (per eject-button on
cd-drive) too.

Best wishes

  Serge