Whate are appropriate sizes for my HD?  I have oxygen on my 3rd
partition.....  Diskdrake did this:

made a 600mb partition for the dist and about 64 ( I think ) for the swap
and I think about 600 for the home.

I find this odd.  I modified it, made my swap 128 (to mach my ram) and
increased the root to 850mb.

Still, it's getting swamped already. (hehe I installed a lot of stuff).  the
home directory, has almost nothing in it.

Is it possible to move/modify these things?

The other interesting thing: when I look at the partitions in Partition
magic, there is 64mb just "disappeared" stuck in the middle of all this.
and I can't re-allocate it.

Disk management is a real pain in the arse... and the default "let the
install decide" never does a good job.

I think maybe someone should look into making the home and root part of the
same tree....  and default the swap size.....

(girding myself for the thousand reasons why this is bad)

Lou.