Hello cooker,

  lately  I  notice  that  the  latest Linux releases hardly have networking
  support.  Very  strange.  Same  goes for Mandrake 7.0. I just can't get my
  TokenRing  card  to work no more. I specifically changed from my pci Madge
  to an oldfashioned ISA IBM TR but no go.
  Best  thing  for me would be that Linux finally supports pci tr cards. And
  pref. my Madge... ;)

  Any comments on this?
  For  me  life  is  quite simple: if the networksupport is zero, I'm off to
  another os. Need to be able to get on the Net. ;)

     -=/ Cees /=-
http://dierhulp.cjb.net

If the Tao is great, then the operating system is great.
If the operating system is great, then the compiler is great.
If the compiler is great, then the application is great.
If the application is great, then the user is pleased
  and there is harmony in the world.