Most Auto 16/4 token ring cards will work using the imbtr module and no
tweaks, but if you have a Turbo 16/4 you will need to use your LANAID
disk (bootable) and issue the commands /FAST=AUTO16 and
/CONFIGURE=LEGACY to put it in auto16 compatibility mode and to turn on
PnP. Even with an auto 16/4 card you may need to use the LANAID disk. I
have this working at work with no problems, but have since upgraded to a
PCI card which uses the olympic module.

--

Steve Fox
http://pcxtreme.org