Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:

> Kevin Maciunas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Thanks for the info (man 8 supermount) - but there is no such manual page
> > (well, man doen't see it).  I'll check what's happened to it when I get to
>
> (chmou@kenobi)[~]-% rpm -qf /usr/man/man8/supermount.bz2
> initscripts-4.72-10mdk

I have now checked the system in question - there is no supermount manual
page.  This might point to a problem in the "upgrade" script on the CD, since I
can see other manual pages in .../man8/ which have appeared.  I would offer to
repeat the exercise to figure out just what is bust, but that'd involve
installing 6.1 and then doing the upgrade again :-(.

/Kevin

--
-----
Kevin J. Maciunas                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]