Kevin Maciunas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have now checked the system in question - there is no supermount manual
> page.  This might point to a problem in the "upgrade" script on the CD, since I
> can see other manual pages in .../man8/ which have appeared.  I would offer to
> repeat the exercise to figure out just what is bust, but that'd involve
> installing 6.1 and then doing the upgrade again :-(.

humm fixed ;) :

From: Obiwan Kenobi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [CHRPM] NAME: initscripts VER: 4.72 REL: 13mdk
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:11 -0600

--=-=-=
Name        : initscripts                 Distribution: Linux-Mandrake
Version     : 4.72                              Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 13mdk                         Build Date: Tue Jan 11 23:36:53 2000
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: kenobi.mandrakesoft.com
Group       : System Environment/Base       Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 108529
Packager    : Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Summary     : The inittab file and the /etc/rc.d scripts.
Description :
The initscripts package contains the basic system scripts used to boot
your Mandrake system, change run levels, and shut the system down cleanly.
Initscripts also contains the scripts that activate and deactivate most
network interfaces.
--=-=-=

Last Changelog:

* Wed Jan 12 2000 Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4.72-13mdk

 - Fix wrong supermount man pages.

--
MandrakeSoft                    http://www.mandrakesoft.com
                                                  --Chmouel