> > Thanks... I got it & the ttindex file from debian-alpha for my alpha...
> > I hope we get this package in the distro somehow...
> i hope too! pablo!!!
Well, here's a start:

I've built the VFlib2 package. This package contains ttindex, which was
missing and is needed to build fonts-ttf-big5 fonts-ttf-japanese and
fonts-ttf-korean.

Name        : VFlib2                       Relocations: (not
relocateable)
Version     : 2.25.1                            Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Mon Jan 17
15:57:11 2000Install date: (not installed)               Build Host:
nl-ein-news01.nl-ein
Group       : Extensions/Japanese           Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 546783                           License: GPL
Packager    : Tadayoshi Ohkuma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Summary     : Library for using Japanese vector fonts
Description :
VFlib is a library for using Japanese vector fonts.

Changelog:
* Mon Jan 17 2000 Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

- Mandrake build
- updates to 2.25

* Thu Aug 20 1998 Tadayoshi Ohkuma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

- modifid a lot. (mainly for utilizing BuildRoot.)
- just rebuilt with glibc

Please have a look at it --> see if I didn't screw up ;-).

It's in /incoming.