I just upgraded from 6.1 to 7.0. I must confess the installation process
was greatly enhanced :) I have however run into som things that I don't
like.

I like to run ssh-askpass before starting the window manager of my choice
(WindowMaker). This I used to achieve by having a .xsession in my home
directory. But since I installed 7.0 it seems that my .xsession is no
longer run when loggining in from gdm (startx doesn't do it either). This
sucks! My knowledge of gdm is quite limited so if anyone knows what it
actually does I would love to be informed :)

Then turning to invoking WindowMaker I can't really see the point in
providing that horrible script /use/X11R6/bin/wmdrake. It TRULY sucks! Why
not provide good menu-files that can be used with wmconfig instead?

Magnus Therning
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~magus/