James Ray Kenney wrote:
> > This version is NOT easy it is "pretty" to install. there is NO way to know
> > ALL the packages you select are going to be installed or not.. there is NO
> > select ALL option.
>
> I disliked this too, (I had downloaded 3 different ISO files and
> installed them) then I accidentally discovered that if you click on a
> certain part of the line on a category, it will select everything under
> it!
> This has saved me a lot of time in the next 2 ISOs I downloaded!
>
> >  I hope there will be a less buggy release in the future.

To select all packages, you can click one time on each packages class in
the big rpm class list (don't unroll the tree, just click on class,
they'll get white : it means all packages of this class are selected)
Pixel: i think that add the "select all" button is a good idea

--
www.linux-mandrake.com
somewhere between the playstation and the craystation