Hi All!!

I've just installed Mandrake 7.0 (Air)... but i've found 2 problems...

1) My Ps/2 Microsoft Intellimouse, doesn't seems to work... so i've been
obliged to set Generic Ps/2 Mouse to use X-Windows System...

2)My ATAPI CD-RW doesen't works....
I've ricompiled the Kernel... to enable SCSI Emulation and SCSI Generic
Support...leaving all untouched....
At Boot time the kernel recognize it, and all seems to work... even the
cdrecord recognize it... but when i try to mount the device... it gives me
errors... saying that "hdc: ide-scsi" option is not supported...

Is It a Kernel Bug?

In /var/log/messages when I try to mount the device I've found also errors
about modprobe "can't locate module block-major 33....." or something like
that...

Please Help!! :) I need my cd-recorder...:)

P.S.
In Mandrake 6.0 the CD-R worked perfectly... and I used the same procedures..
to making it work...

P.P.S.
Sorry for my bad english...:)

Bye,