You make it sound as though I was dealing with beta software. I was
commenting on the inadequacy of a released product (
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/announce-air.php3 ) to deal correctly with
my data (I got it 3 days after it was released), when there was no mention
anywhere of any problems re partitioning. In fact, Mandrake use this as a
big marketing tool with no mention of any problems anywhere on the site!!!!
There is still no reference to 7.0 in the updates area of the site.

Problems with partitioning on install have now been acknowledged as have
other install problems. There are just too many problems with 7.0 for it to
be considered release quality.

Roger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/02/2000 12:05:30 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]