    P> Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

    >>  I know it's extra bother, but for those of us who had to
    >> arrange for CD's to be burned and mailed to us, is there any
    >> way we could create an 'updates/7.0v1' directory for just those
    >> packages that were corrected in 7.0v2?
    >>

    P> take the images from updates/images

    P> they do the same fixes, except for the 75dpi fonts for
    P> iso8859-[29]

Perhaps you misunderstood: Without high-speed access or a CD burner,
downloading new iso images is not practical, and there are only a
dozen or so packages which have changed.  What I'd hoped is to have a
directory of just the updated RPMs so I'd only need to launch
MandrakeUpdate (with a hacked last line to set the version number)

I realize we can't use the normal 7.0 (or 7.00?) updates directory
because these will hold updates to the formal release, but without the
updates added between the first iso and the final edition, I'm also
afraid my system will never notice buggy packages (unless there are
further updates after the formal release)

In lieu of an updates directory, is there a place were you have
summarized all of the packages that have been updated in v2?  I don't
mind fetching them the old-fashioned way ;)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  TeleDynamics Communications Inc
Business Telecom Services : Internet Consulting : http://www.teledyn.com